Skip to main content

TODAY'S LISTENING: The Bergamot - Bones (Video)

This is the second time we have featured The Bergamot and once again they have created something rather special, a track called Bones. The video is a beautifully filmed, visual treat and works perfectly with the graceful yet thought-provoking song.

Nathaniel of The Bergamot has said of the track "The opening lines of Bones are the first words I told my brother after he had checked out of rehab for the 2nd time. My family had to intervene in a suicide attempt on Christmas Day 2016. 3 months later, we sat together on the banks of Lake Michigan as he first listened to Bones. With tears streaming down his face he said, "I want to send this song to all my friends at rehab" My brother is alive to this day. Bones speaks the truth with love; we can't just run from our burdens.